Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Major Changes

Hello, this is the first non-story post that I've made. Sorry, but this is going to be the last one of any post for a while. I've decided to make some major changes in the beginning of the storyline, so I'm going to have to take out, and alter much of it. Fortunately, Plight of the Gnomes will remain the same. For those of you that read this blog, and like the way the story goes so far, sorry, but, I'll give you about a month from March 13, give or take a few days, to copy what you like onto a word processor. I AM NOT GIVING YOU PERMISSION TO USE THIS COPY OR ANY OTHER COPY YOU MAKE FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR OWN VIEWING. For those of you who don't particularly like the beginning part of the story, and welcome some change, sorry, but you'll have to wait a month.

-Soren

No comments: